7. The Snug
1000 Square Feet of living Space
Old Ridge Rd, Hesston PA 16647
No pets allowed at this location
- 1 Rooms, 1 Baths
- Sleeps 6
- Allegrippis Trail System Head Near by
- Boat Parking
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Covered Porch
- Full Kitchenette
- Outdoor Firepit (Wood is not supplied)
- Smart TV
This quaint home will allow your family an intimate get-together. This newly finished home creates a cozy retreat. The covered front porch creates a secluded outdoor area complete with a propane grill. Full kitchenette with sink, microwave, coffee maker, and two-burner cooktop. Ample boat parking is available. Bring your mountain bikes or your hiking shoes because an entrance to the Allegrippis Trail Head is located within walking distance. Grab your fishing gear to enjoy some time at Raystown Lake. Bring firewood and enjoy relaxing in front of the bonfire pit (firewood not supplied). Aunt Susie's Vacation Homes is perfect for any season with the spring bloom, the summer fun, the autumn change, or the winter holidays. Come enjoy the fun!
- 1 master suite w/ queen size bed and full-size bed (Second Level)
- 1 first floor w/full-size futon (Main Level)
- 1 Full Bath (Main Floor)
- Dining area with TV Room (Main Level)
- Bath Towels & Linens Included
- Kitchen Includes: Pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, dish soap, and dish rag or sponge
- House Starter Pack includes: paper towel roll, toilet paper roll, hand soap, & garbage bag
- 10 Driving Minutes to Raystown Lake Seven Points Marina Launch
- Walking distance to Allegrippis Trail
What fees should I expect?
Our homes are cleaned after each of our guests. This does mean when booking you will see a cleaning fee in addition to your reservation.
We also want to protect the integrity of our homes. This involves a refundable security deposit that is returned typically as long as there are no excessive cleaning bills or damages done to the house on the Friday (or by 7 business days) after your stay. This will be automatically added to your reservation.
This is a pet-free home. No pets are allowed due to allergies.
Booking the Weekends
When booking on a Friday the following Saturday is required in your reservation and will be added automatically. In turn, when booking on a Saturday the proceeding Friday will be added automatically. If you have inquiries about making a reservation please call us, we are happy to help you plan your next getaway (888) 232-5253.