1. The Hideaway
2200 Square Feet of living Space
Lakeland Drive, Hesston PA 166647
Pets allowed at this location. With an additional Fee of $25 per pet (Under 50 pounds) $50 per pet (Over 50 pounds)
- 5 Rooms, 2 Baths
- Sleeps 14
- Boat Parking
- Cable TV
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Free WIFI High Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Deck
- Outdoor Firepit (Wood is not supplied)
- Washer / Dryer
Great For Large Family Vacations
This 5-bedroom chalet sits high on the ridge overlooking a beautiful private pond & walking path. Whether you have a large family or a group of friends this home is perfect to have your own space. 1st floor has a private entrance, full main kitchen, dining area, 2 bedrooms with 2 double queen bunk beds & a full bathroom. 2nd floor has a private entrance, full kitchen, dining area, 2 bedrooms, a loft bedroom, & 1 full bathroom. **The basement and 1st floor are not connected inside. Boat parking is across the street** Bring your mountain bike or hiking shoes because this home is close to Allegrippis Trail. Don't forget the s'more makings and firewood (firewood not supplied) to enjoy a bonfire pit night. Aunt Susie's Vacation Home is perfect for any season with the spring bloom, the summer fun, the autumn change, or the winter holidays. Come enjoy the fun!
- 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor with 2 queen size bunk beds
- 2 Bedrooms on 2nd floor w/ queen size beds
- 1 Loft Bedroom on 3rd-floor w/ queen size bed and sleeper Sofa (family room)
- TV/VRC in living room
- 2 Fully Loaded Kitchens on 1st and 2nd Floor
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Bath Towels & Linens Included
- Kitchen Includes: Pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, dish soap, dish rag/sponge & dishwasher pod
- House Starter Pack includes: paper towel roll, toilet paper roll, hand soap, & garbage bag
- 10-15 driving minutes to Raystown Seven Points Marina Launch
What fees should I expect?
Our homes are cleaned after each of our guests. This does mean when booking you will see a cleaning fee in addition to your reservation.
We also want to protect the integrity of our homes. This involves a refundable security deposit that is returned typically as long as there are no excessive cleaning bills or damages done to the house on the Friday (or by 7 business days) after your stay. This will be automatically added to your reservation.
We welcome up to two dogs at this house. The dog fee is $50 per dog for the entire stay. Please let us know and we can add this to your reservation.
Booking the Weekends
When booking on a Friday the following Saturday is required in your reservation and will be added automatically. In turn, when booking on a Saturday the proceeding Friday will be added automatically. If you have inquiries about making a reservation please call us, we are happy to help you plan your next getaway (888) 232-5253.