02. Maple Station
2300 Square Feet of living Space
Maple Lane, Hesston PA 16647
Pets allowed at this location
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps - 14
- Allegrippis Trail System Head Near by
- Boat Parking
- Cable TV
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Electric Fireplace
- Free WIFI High Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Large Deck
- Outdoor Firepit (Wood is not supplied)
- Washer / Dryer
Five Bedroom Vacation Rental
The Maple Station is located in the quaint village of Hesston. When you arrive at this vacation house you feel relaxed, comfy, and safe just like at Grandma's house. This home has 5 bedrooms located upstairs with 3 full bathrooms. A fully loaded kitchen with two dining areas. In the garage, you will find the ultimate Hang Out Zone with an arcade game, a live edge bar, a wood-burning fireplace (firewood not supplied), and plenty of seating. Minutes away from the Seven Points Recreation Area. After a great day skiing on the lake, sightseeing the beautiful Raystown countryside, visiting the family, or just breathing in the clean mountain air, it's great to know that you will rest comfortably in our fantastic Country Inn. Built in 1860, our Inn gives the flavor of time since past! Bring your mountain bike or hiking shoes because this home is close to Allegrippis Trail. Don't forget the s'more makings and firewood (firewood not supplied) and enjoy a bonfire pit night. Aunt Susie's Vacation Home is perfect for any season with the spring bloom, the summer fun, the autumn change, or the winter holidays. Come enjoy the fun!
- 1 Bedroom w/ King size bed (Upstairs)
- 1 Bedroom w/ Queen size bed with Private Bath (Upstairs)
- 1 Bedroom w/ Queen size bed (Upstairs)
- 1 Bedroom w/ 2 Full Bunks with twin over top size beds (Upstairs)
- 1 Bedroom w/ 2 Twin size beds (Upstairs)
- 2 Roll out beds (Upstairs)
- Three Full Baths (Upstairs)
- Large Screen TV/VCR/DVD in Great Room
- Arcade Game Room and Hangout Area is located in Garage
- Bath Towels & Linens Included
- Kitchen Includes: Pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, dish soap, dish rag or sponge & dishwasher pod
- House Starter Pack includes: paper towel roll, toilet paper roll, hand soap, & garbage bag
- 5 Driving minutes to Seven Points Recreation Area - Raystown Lake
What fees should I expect?
Our homes are cleaned after each of our guests. This does mean when booking you will see a cleaning fee in addition to your reservation.
We also want to protect the integrity of our homes. This involves a refundable security deposit that is returned typically as long as there are no excessive cleaning bills or damages done to the house on the Friday (or by 7 business days) after your stay. This will be automatically added to your reservation.
We welcome up to two dogs at this house. The dog fee is $50 per dog for the entire stay. Please let us know and we can add this to your reservation.
Booking the Weekends
When booking on a Friday the following Saturday is required in your reservation and will be added automatically. In turn, when booking on a Saturday the proceeding Friday will be added automatically. If you have inquiries about making a reservation please call us, we are happy to help you plan your next getaway (888) 232-5253.