6. Gigi Place
- 3 Rooms, 2.5 Baths
- Sleeps 6
- Boat Parking
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Free WIFI High Speed Internet
- Full Kitchenette
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Outdoor Firepit (Wood is not supplied)
- Washer / Dryer
Gigi’s Place is a beautifully decorated cottage in the woods. If you are looking to stay somewhere with high-end décor close to Raystown Lake, then look no further! The living room features a vaulted ceiling with a window above to let in the natural light of the forest. The kitchen is stocked with all cookware and dinnerware with plenty of counter space for everyone to gather around. An additional formal dining room is adjacent. The main bedroom also features a vaulted ceiling making the room feel spacious with adjoined master bathroom with double sinks. Two additional bedrooms are upstairs, one with a queen bed, and one with a twin. The two secondary bedrooms share a full bathroom upstairs. There is a half bathroom on the main level for your convenience. The lower level has new finishes with a kitchen and living area with sleeping for two, and a nicely appointed bathroom. This property has boat parking and is just minutes from the Shy Beaver boat launch.
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed (Main Floor)
- 1 Bedroom with queen size bed (Second Floor)
- 1 Bedroom with twin (Second Floor)
- 1 Area has a sleep sofa for 2 (Basement)
- 1 Full Bathroom (Main Floor)
- 1 Full bath (Second Floor)
- 1/2 Bath (Basement)
- TV in living room
- Fully Loaded Kitchen (Main Floor)
- Fully Loaded Kitchenette (Basement)
- Bath Towels & Linens Included
- Kitchen Includes: Pots, pans, cups, plates, silverware, dish soap, dish rag/sponge & dishwasher pod
- House Starter Pack includes: paper towel roll, toilet paper roll, hand soap, & garbage bag
- 5 driving minutes to Raystown Shy Beaver Launch
What fees should I expect?
Our homes are cleaned after each of our guests. This does mean when booking you will see a cleaning fee in addition to your reservation.
We also want to protect the integrity of our homes. This involves a refundable security deposit that is returned typically as long as there are no excessive cleaning bills or damages done to the house on the Friday (or by 7 business days) after your stay. This will be automatically added to your reservation.
Pets are not allowed at this location. Please look to our other pet friendly homes.
Booking the Weekends
When booking on a Friday the following Saturday is required in your reservation and will be added automatically. In turn, when booking on a Saturday the proceeding Friday will be added automatically. If you have inquiries about making a reservation please call us, we are happy to help you plan your next getaway (888) 232-5253.